Welcome to St. Nicholas Orthodox Academy. Applications are now being accepted. Parents of students will be asked to provide the following:
- Application in Student’s legal name. (Nevada law requires that students show proof of identity –e.g., a birth certificate–before enrollment.)
- Innoculation record / allergies
- Emergency contact(s) and Authorized Persons form
- Past academic records
- Reference letter from your Parish Priest
- Entrance interview with parents (and child for part of the time) will enable the planning of the prospective student’s education program.
Student Handbooks, the School Calendar and upcoming events will be available online. Admission Packets are available upon request. For more information, questions, and comments, please fill out the form below or call us at (775) 544-5565.
St. Nicholas Orthodox Academy, K-12, is seeking a determination from the Nevada Department of Education~ Private Schools Office. We seek to operate as an exempt school under the provisions of NRS 394.211 and as such be exempt from the provisions of the Private Elementary and Secondary Education Authorization Act.
The 2017-2018 Academic Year is just around the corner! Our first day of classes will be Wednesday, September 6, 2017. It’s not too early to enroll! We would be happy to assist you in exploring how a classical Orthodox education at
St. Nicholas Orthodox Academy
could benefit your child(ren).
4781 Caughlin Parkway,